We’re looking for a passionate, upbeat, and dedicated creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Your job will be to collaborate with our marketing team, and developers to produce high-quality visuals for a variety of projects from animations, social media, icons to UX/UI mockups, from concept to execution.
- Produce projects from the ground up, develop social media campaigns, provide quality art and creative direction, websites, and onsite digital experiences.
- Understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- Have the ability to design under our brand guidelines
- 1+ years professional experience with illustrations, video editing, UX/UI design, graphic design, or equivalent.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work is required to be considered for this role (include link on resume)
- Experience working on projects such as social media & advertising campaigns, animation, company re-branding, product and branding assignments
- Projects demonstrate experience working in different styles
- Experience using vector-based illustration and 2D animation tools
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Experience with visual storytelling including editorial illustration
- Experience in film editing
- Experience in creating User Experience animations
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Flexible working hours! (8 hours/day)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
Who should apply:
If you have proven ability to work as a member of a small team with an aggressive schedule, are able to demonstrate good judgment with respect to the interest of the company, time management, customer satisfaction, and you possess the skill sets defined, we welcome your application. Please note that fluency in English, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to the success of this role.